fbpx

Making conflict work

How many times a day do you face disagreement? How good are you at protecting your interests and points of view? How efficient are you at understanding and accepting opposing ideas? Despite the common belief, conflict is not necessarily a fight. It is the power you can successfully harness.

Join us on May 07 to look at the conflict in another way and discover the methods to bring the bitterest conflict to a mutually beneficial solution!

>>> “Making conflict work”

Assertive communication

Negotiations are not simply debates, these are not merely a business conversation, neither they are personal objectives or mutual goals only. Negotiations is a process at the very edge of personal borders where we meet to create.

Join us this Monday, April 30, to find out what underlying communication principles give sense of purpose and energy of creation.

>>> “Assertive communication”

Manipulation techniques

Flattery – a way to everywhere or nowhere?

Have you ever looked at pleasant words you hear during the conversation as a manipulation? Have you learnt to tell the lies? Do you know how to deal with the smooth tongue?

Come and join us on Monday, April 16, to learn how to recognize a manipulator to distinguish the true from the fake.

>>> “Manipulation techniques”

Forget about money!

Everybody can do it with money. Do it without!

I think each of us has experienced a situation, where the money loses its power and gives the way to your personal charisma, ability to be open-minded and, of course, to your negotiation skills.

Join the Professional Negotiators Club’s meeting on Monday, March 26. This time you’ll have a chance to learn how to think out-of-the-box as well as practice bargaining much having little.

>>> “Forget about money!”

Rebuttal to your argument

Does it often happen that you can’t reach an agreement only because the other party would constantly contradict all your arguments? How to disarm the opponents’ arguments? How to bring the conversation to a positive outcome?

These sensitive questions we are going to discuss at our next Professional Negotiators Club’s meeting. Come and join us on March 12 to get helpful insights and develop new skills!

>>> “Rebuttal to your argument”

Body language

Listening attentively to your opponent is the core skill of any successful negotiator. Active listening includes essential understanding of both verbal and non-verbal signals.

In verbal conversation, we understand ideas, worries, expectations that explain the nature of the problem. At the same time, the body is the most powerful tool a person has to express the true underlying interests.

Join us this Monday, March 19, to learn how to read body signals of your opponent and how to express yourself through your body.

>>> “Body language”

AIDA

Only four steps you need to take your audience through if you want them to buy.

There is a legend about the Successful Salesperson who sells. Do things look different in your case? The competition is too high, the customer is too demanding, it’s not the best time for the product in the market, or it’s simply not the best time…

Come and join us this Monday, March 5, to take a glance behind the scene of the Successful Salesperson. Maybe, their secrets will work for you?

>>> “AIDA”

SPIN

Where questions matter…

“People do not buy from salespeople because they understand their products but because they felt the salesperson understood their problems.” ~Neil Rackham

Come and join us on Monday, February 19, to learn the techniques how to make your customer the principal character of your sales.

>>> “SPIN”

Delivering value

Speaking a common language is half the battle in any negotiations. Easier said than done – we all have our own background and our personal values. What helps you to see the values in your opponent’s point of view? What makes the opponent believe in and respect your values?

This time Professional Negotiators Club’s meeting will be dedicated to values. On Monday, January 29, we are going to define our own values and discover the true values of our opponents, as well as find shared fields of interests.

>>> “Delivering value”